PCNOK (Patient Care Network of Oklahoma) is the corporation of the nineteen Community Health Centers in Oklahoma. They work to make improvements within the health care field.
Furthermore, the organization serves people in seventy-seven countries of Oklahoma. It also promotes mutual contracting interests like group purchasing on account of its company.
It has less than 25 employees within its organization. One thing that can get said is that it provides the best possible services as opposed to other organizations.
The Mission of PCNOK
This whole care program consists of every part of the life cycle, from prenatal to geriatric care. PCNOK works to fulfill 3 main goals for the improvement of health care improvement:
- Better Overall Care
- Healthier People
- Smarter spending
In other words, the main aim and belief of PCNOK are that healthcare should be easy to access with high quality at a minimum cost for society’s prosperity. To achieve this, it develops mutual contracting interests. For example, for the benefit of the organization, it buys them in the bunch. It mainly focuses on clinics, hospitals, and physicians.
Focuses of PCNOK
Obviously, the data regarding Mediation, care coordination, and the overall investigation program data gets created by PCNOK. For PCNOK to qualify, it has to follow and complete various model types, and for the foundation association, they have to include various award types.
Nonetheless, the revenue of PCNOK is under 5,000,000 dollars, which is quite less than the market’s average.
We now look at the various focuses of PCNOK it identifies.
Everyone can access it
Every PCNOK member recognizes Medicaid, private protection, Self-care, and Medicare patients. Moreover, with this, they also know the cash pay patients’ limits as per the 200% destitution. One can access this offer once they confirm the qualification and the patient’s pay
Innovations & Solutions
All members of PCNOK work together in a team to develop innovation and further make advancements in it for care delivery, including merging various areas into the central care field, like health coaches, telehealth, care teams, and mental health. Overall they want development within the various healthcare areas.
Comprehensive Primary Care & Prevention Range
In more than 60 rural and urban areas, there is the administration of a comprehensive medical care and prevention range. Moreover, there are a lot of medical health offers within the vision, dental and mental health fields.
PCNOK helps various people living in 77 countries. Moreover, this Oklahoma network also assists people from various regions. These people are a part of the care model. Overall, there is a huge impact on people created by this network.
This network of Oklahoma uses the social determinants of well-being, combined energies of all local areas, and the ideas on reconciling to assist every person they can.
Member Organization Names of PCNOK
- Family Medical Center of Oklahoma Inc.
- Community Health Connection Inc.
- Great Salt Plains Health Center.
- Kiamichi Family Medical Center Inc.
- Panhandle Health and Counseling Center.
- Community Health Centers Inc.
- Morton Comprehensive Health Services Inc.
- Lawton Community Health Center.
- Caring Hands Healthcare Centers Inc.
- Shortgrass Community Health Center Inc.
- Northeast Oklahoma Community Health Center.
- Health centers of Arkansas Verdigris Valley
- Family Health Center East Central Oklahoma.
- Pushmataha Family Medical Center, Inc.
- Stigler Wellness and Health Center, Inc.
- In its whole industry, PCNOK has the lowest market share.
- When it comes to the revenue of the employees, PCNOK’s employee revenue is less compared to the average of the industry.
- When compared to the whole average of the industry, the revenue growth of PCNOK is less.
- With a fewer number of employees working within an organization, the employees will grow slowly.
- The revenue growth difference in PCNOK is higher than the average of the industry.
API and Technologies used by PCNOK
- Domain Name Services
- Go Daddy DNS
- Content Delivery Networks
Patient Care Network of Oklahoma, PCNOK, assists common contracting interests, like group obtaining on the part of its membership. This article was all PCNOK to give you all possible information about this Oklahoma network. However, if you have any questions regarding the information above, do mention them in the comment section.
What is PCNOK’s total revenue?
PCNOK’S Total revenue is $1.1 Million.
How many employees are there in total in the PCNOK organization?
Currently, there is a total of 25 employees in the PCNOK organization.
Where is PCNOK’s headquarters?
The headquarters of PCNOK gets located in the United States. The headquarters address is:
3000 N Grand Blvd, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, 73107, United States.
What are PCNOK’s main industries?
The main industries of PCNOK are physicians and hospital clinics.
Who makes the key decisions of PCNOK?
Brian Carter, the Executive Director of PCNOK, is the key decision-maker.